Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/27 17:06:49 UTC

How to receive digested emails once a day from this mailing list ???

I am new to this mailing list and I like it very much. I like the active community and the questions and answers, but I prefer to receive all the emails combined together in a single email once a day. I want to stay in the loop.

I tried user-digest-subscribe@wicket.apache.org and there is no such list.

Do you happen to know how I can do this? I looked at the Wicket project website but failed to find such a way.

Thanks for your help!

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Well, I don't know because I've never tried, but I would suspect that
if your email address was anywhere close to being right, you'd need it
to have an S on users.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by Frank Tegtmeyer <Fr...@online-systemhaus.com>.
> I tried user-digest-subscribe@wicket.apache.org

This has to be users-digest...  (note the "s")

Regards, Frank

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if it is possible, but try sending a message to
users-help@wicket.apache.org, and see if it is an option...

Martijn

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:06 PM, David Chang <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am new to this mailing list and I like it very much. I like the active community and the questions and answers, but I prefer to receive all the emails combined together in a single email once a day. I want to stay in the loop.
>
> I tried user-digest-subscribe@wicket.apache.org and there is no such list.
>
> Do you happen to know how I can do this? I looked at the Wicket project website but failed to find such a way.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released