Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by manikumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 19:46:08 UTC

Job Opportunity

Sr. Java developer position in Manhattan, NY (JCR, JSR, jackrabbit)

Hello,

We have an Immediate Opportunity for a Sr. Software Engineer.

Location : Manhattan, NY.
Employment type : 6+ months.

Experience Required:

v The candidate is an experienced Java programmer, with at least 7 years of
experience designing and implementing Web architectures, working with XML
standards and dealing with all the aspects of Content Management.

v Should have a real working experience developing, extending and
implementing Java based Content Managements Systems, worked with JCR
(JSR-170, either in the Jackrabbit or CRX implementation) implementations.

v The candidate should posses real working experience with Spring Framework
(2.x), with particular regard to:

v IoC OO design and objects lifecycle.

v Transaction management

v AOP configuration and implementation

v MVC

v Spring JCR

v Ideally the candidate should have some work experience with Adobe LCDS and
Flex based front-ends, as well as some experience with dynamic or functional
languages such as Groovy and Scala.

v Finally, the candidate should be extremely familiar with Linux, Tomcat 5.5
and Apache 2.2 configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.

Thanks and regards
Manikumar B
mani.staffit@gmail.com

Re: Job Opportunity

Posted by Michael Oliver <mo...@corenttech.com>.
Sorry Jukka, I didn't notice it was from the list when I replied.

Ollie

--
Michael Oliver
CTO, Corent Technology Inc.

Re: Job Opportunity

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Job Opportunity

Posted by "Christopher M. Logan" <ch...@gmail.com>.
What is compensation for this?  And where in Manhattan is this job
located?Thank
you,
-Christopher

Re: Job Opportunity

Posted by Michael Oliver <mo...@corenttech.com>.
No but thanks,

Ollie

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:46 AM, manikumar <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sr. Java developer position in Manhattan, NY (JCR, JSR, jackrabbit)
>
> Hello,
>
> We have an Immediate Opportunity for a Sr. Software Engineer.
>
> Location : Manhattan, NY.
> Employment type : 6+ months.

> Experience Required:
>
> v The candidate is an experienced Java programmer, with at least 7 years of
> experience designing and implementing Web architectures, working with XML
> standards and dealing with all the aspects of Content Management.
>
> v Should have a real working experience developing, extending and
> implementing Java based Content Managements Systems, worked with JCR
> (JSR-170, either in the Jackrabbit or CRX implementation) implementations.
>
> v The candidate should posses real working experience with Spring Framework
> (2.x), with particular regard to:
>
> v IoC OO design and objects lifecycle.
>
> v Transaction management
>
> v AOP configuration and implementation
>
> v MVC
>
> v Spring JCR
>
> v Ideally the candidate should have some work experience with Adobe LCDS
> and
> Flex based front-ends, as well as some experience with dynamic or
> functional
> languages such as Groovy and Scala.
>
> v Finally, the candidate should be extremely familiar with Linux, Tomcat
> 5.5
> and Apache 2.2 configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Manikumar B
> mani.staffit@gmail.com

Michael Oliver