Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by ĎURDINA Michal <Mi...@assetsoft.sk> on 2004/09/10 16:41:09 UTC

Nightly builds for SVN WAS: [portal] deprecation of request data store

NO, because I am relly stuck behind the firewall. I rdiffed branch BRANCH_2_1_X with RELEASE_2_1_5 in cvs and found no changes assuming that all changes are done only in subversion. For SVN I wanted to use our httpproxy (squid) but it is configured not to allow extended http methods that svn use and I have no impact on its configuration.

So I wanted to download snapshot from
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/cocoon-2.1/
but then I realized that it would probably doing only HEAD snapshots and only from CVS.

Where is the location for nightly built snapshots of cocoon-2.1.6-dev ?

Can I command svn client not to use HTTP extended methods?
Does it exist any tool like cvsgrab for svn?

Thank you,
Michal

Re: Nightly builds for SVN WAS: [portal] deprecation of request data store

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.

ÏURDINA Michal said:
> [...]

Try using https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/

that works for me while http does not.