Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Fei Wang <fe...@apache.org> on 2022/04/09 07:45:30 UTC

[DISCUSS][KPIP-4] Support to submit batch job

Hi Kyuubi community,

I am bringing up the KPIP for supporting batch job submission.

Apache Kyuubi now supports spark-sql and spark-scala queries.

We want to enable kyuubi to support submit batch jobs.

So that we can provide the spark job submission service instead of
delivering the spark binary per Spark release.

So I propose a KPIP for that, see the proposal in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kyuubi/discussions/2304.

Welcome to join and discuss the detailed implementation, any suggestion is
welcome.

Thanks,

Fei

Re: [DISCUSS][KPIP-4] Support to submit batch job

Posted by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Fei,

Left some comments there

Kent Yao