Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Moorhouse <pe...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/28 14:11:39 UTC

Mac OS Yosemite

Does the latest Open Office software work on Yosemite?

I have been a user on Windows, but now moved to a Mac.

Peter Moorhouse

RE: Mac OS Yosemite

Posted by chuck ef <ch...@hotmail.com>.
Been working fine for me ... Although I have noticed that Calc in 4.1.1. sometimes crashes on opening if I have too many things already open. But I suspect that is because my machine is old - only 4 GB of RAM. So I open it first thing and no problems.
I started with 4.1.0 sometime early last year (I think) when I was still on Mavericks and lazily migrated over to 4.1.1 quite sometime after I upgraded to Yosemite - seamlessly.
Cheers.

Re: Mac OS Yosemite

Posted by xena_r <xe...@skyviewmail.com>.

absolutely!