Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Alexander BARNA <al...@work4.sk> on 2000/06/11 23:14:08 UTC

XALAN process problem

Hi,

if I use the TestXSLT (I use the version 0.30.0) program to the XSL Transformation I get this error messages:
========= Parsing xsl.xsl ==========

Fatal Error at (file , line 0, char 0): An exception occured! Type:MalformedURLE
xception, Message:The URL used an unsupported protocol
XSL Warning: Error parsing xsl.xsl
XSL Warning: processStylesheet not successful!

SAXException Message is : An exception occured! Type:MalformedURLException, Mess
age:The URL used an unsupported protocol

Three weeks ago I had the same problem with the XERCES XML parser for C++. How can I solve this problem?

Which version of the XSL draft?

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@netscape.net>.
Which version of the XSL FO draft does Xalan 1.0.1 implement, and where
can I get a copy?
--
 __ /__   Peter B. West  pbwest@netscape.net
   /     http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest