Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nitin Mittal <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/18 07:59:37 UTC

OFBiz performance levels ?

Hello,

I have just started evaluating OFBiz and curious to know what performance levels
does it support. Experienced users, please share some data based on your
experience. For example, how many concurrent users does it support ? What is the
average response time ?

Not looking for exact figures, just an idea would help a lot.
 thanks,
Nitin Mittal

Re: OFBiz performance levels ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Any recent and decent server will handle that load quite easily

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.