Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/11 17:07:02 UTC

Component size

Hello,

I probably have an error in the file wtkx but I cannot see it.
Maybe someone could help me.
I would like the “TableView” is not fixed but it fills the entire horizontal
space, whatever the size of the browser.

You can see it at : http://85.216.59.161:8000/cave2/principale.jsp

Thank you for your help.

Jérôme

<Window title="Principale" maximized="true"

     xmlns:wtkx="http://pivot.apache.org/wtkx"

     xmlns:content="org.apache.pivot.wtk.content"

     xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">

     <content>

          <Border styles="{padding:0}">

              <content>

                  <Border styles="{padding:0, color:'#DDDCD5',
thickness:7}">

                       <content>

                           <TablePane wtkx:id="tableau"
styles="{verticalSpacing:1,

                                showHorizontalGridLines:false,
horizontalSpacing:1,

                                showVerticalGridLines:false}">

                                <columns>

                                    <TablePane.Column width="1*"/>

                                </columns>

                                <rows>

                                    <TablePane.Row height="-1">

                                         <wtkx:include
wtkx:id="menuPrincipale" src="menuPrincipale.wtkx"/>

                                    </TablePane.Row>

                                    <TablePane.Row height="-1">

                                         ../..

                                    </TablePane.Row>

                                    <TablePane.Row height="1*">

                                         <Border styles="{padding:5}">

                                             <content>

                                                  <BoxPane
orientation="horizontal" styles="{fill:true}">

                                                      <Border
title="Critères de recherche" styles="{padding:10}">

                                                           <content>

                                                               ../..

                                                           </content>

                                                      </Border>

                                                      <Border
title="Résultat" styles="{padding:10}">

                                                           <content>

                                                           <Border
styles="{padding:0}">

                                                           <content>

                                                               <ScrollPane
horizontalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"
verticalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity"

preferredWidth="700">

                                                                    <view>

<TableView wtkx:id="table">

<columns>

<TableView.Column name="pays" headerData="Pays" minimumWidth="50"
width="1*">

<cellRenderer>

<content:TableViewImageCellRenderer/>

</cellRenderer>

</TableView.Column>

<TableView.Column name="appellation" minimumWidth="170" width="3*"
headerData="Appellation"/>

<TableView.Column name="nom" minimumWidth="170" width="3*"
headerData="Nom"/>

<TableView.Column name="millesime" minimumWidth="60" width="2*"
headerData="Millésime"/>

<TableView.Column name="couleur" headerData="Couleur" minimumWidth="50"
width="2*">

<cellRenderer>

<content:TableViewImageCellRenderer/>

</cellRenderer>

</TableView.Column>

<TableView.Column name="boire" headerData="A boire" minimumWidth="80"
width="2*"/>

</columns>

</TableView>

                                                                    </view>

<columnHeader>

<TableViewHeader tableView="$table" sortMode="single_column"/>

</columnHeader>

                                                               </ScrollPane>

                                                               </content>

                                                               </Border>

                                                           </content>

                                                      </Border>

                                                  </BoxPane>

                                             </content>

                                         </Border>

                                    </TablePane.Row>

                                </rows>

                           </TablePane>

                       </content>

                  </Border>

              </content>

         </Border>

     </content>

</Window>

--

Cordialement

Jérôme Serré

RE: Component size

Posted by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com>.
I suspected :)
It's ok. Thank you very much.

Jérôme

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

RE: Component size

Posted by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com>.
Thank you,
> [...]

> <TableView.Column name="appellation" minimumWidth="170" width="3*"
> headerData="Appellation"/>
>

> <TableView.Column name="nom" minimumWidth="170" width="3*"
> headerData="Nom"/>
>

> <TableView.Column name="millesime" minimumWidth="60" width="2*"
> headerData="Millésime"/>
>

> <TableView.Column name="couleur" headerData="Couleur" minimumWidth="50"
> width="2*">
>

> <cellRenderer>
>

> <content:TableViewImageCellRenderer/>
>

> </cellRenderer>
>

> </TableView.Column>
>

> <TableView.Column name="boire" headerData="A boire" minimumWidth="80"
> width="2*"/>
>

> </columns>
>

> </TableView>
>

>                                                                    </view>
>

> <columnHeader>
>

> <TableViewHeader tableView="$table" sortMode="single_column"/>

</ScrollPane>

Re: Component size

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I think the problem is your use of a BoxPane as the TableView's ancestor. A horizontal box pane only fills in the vertical direction, and you need to fill horizontally.