Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com> on 2004/10/03 02:54:42 UTC

Re: Jetty 5.0.1-G1

Alan,

The patches I have are against Jetty HEAD.  But the problem is that the
rsync that Jason setup to update ibiblio is not working at the moment, so
Jetty-SNAPSHOT is not current.

As soon as that is fixed, I will apply my patches.

Until that time, you can build Jetty yourself or get the latest nightly build and
manually update the SNAPSHOTin your local repository.

Actually, for the sake of stability, I may create a 5.1.G1 tag and release in ibiblio.
Note the next release will be 5.1.0 as some of the changes for TCK compliance have been
significant.

cheers

Re: Jetty 5.0.1-G1

Posted by Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>.
I'm adding www.mortbay.org/maven as a repository and have put a new
5.1.G0 version there.  Commit coming shortly.

cheers