Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Sparkes, Peter" <pe...@derwent.co.uk> on 2001/09/18 10:09:01 UTC

Installation Problem - Cocoon-2.0b2 and Tomcat 4.0-rc2

Help Please,

I have installed Cocoon-2.0b2 and Tomcat 4.0-rc2.
I have added to the cocoon web.xml file:
<init-param>
<!--  change param value to path to Catalina's servlet.jar  -->
<param-name>extra-classpath</param-name>
<param-value>C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat
4.0\common\lib\servlet.jar</param-value>
</init-param>

When I HTTP access Cocoon using http://localhost:8080/cocoon I get the
following error message:
	"Status 503 - Servlet Cocoon2 is currently unavailable"

Any Ideas

Peter Sparkes
Data Architect
Derwent Information
14 Great Queen St	Tel. +44 (0)20 7424 2084
London		Fax. +44 (0) 20 7344 2815
WC2B 5DF		Email. peter.sparkes@derwent.co.uk
UK			Website: http://www.derwent.com/

the system manager.