Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Falko Modler <f....@gmx.net> on 2019/10/06 16:42:57 UTC

flatten-maven-plugin maintenance status?

Hi everyone,

I (and others) have created various pull requests for
flatten-maven-pugin over the last months  and the feedback was less than
stellar, to put it mildly:

https://github.com/mojohaus/flatten-maven-plugin/pulls

I am not sure whether Jörg Hohwiller (the primary maintainer?) is
reachable via this mailing list but there are other major maven
contributors who have (directly) committed to that repo in the past.

So, it there anyone here who could/is willing to help moving things
forward for flatten-maven-plugin?

Thanks and best regards,

Falko

Re: flatten-maven-plugin maintenance status?

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I thought it would help to merge some of the PR's..which are ready...

I will take a look within the next days and see if I could do a new
release...

Kidn regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.