Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Clifton <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/23 19:10:17 UTC

cargo-extensions-1.pom

There's a pom in the central repo pointing to a non existant 4.1-SNAPSHOT
version of cargo-parent. Is anyone else suffering from it this morning? I
went in and set my cargo version to 0.3.1 to work around the problem. It's
the second time I had to manually set a plugin version to fix a build error.
Here's a snip of the error I get in my console:
[INFO]   MobileServlet Maven Webapp
WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-2
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Project - MapQuest4Mobile
[INFO]    task-segment: [deploy]
[INFO]
Downloading:
http://internalmavenrepository:8081/artifactory/plugins-snapshots/org/
codehaus/cargo/cargo-parent/4.1-SNAPSHOT/cargo-parent-4.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.codehaus.cargo
ArtifactId: cargo-parent
Version: 4.1-SNAPSHOT

  org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-parent:pom:4.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  artifactory-snapshot-plugins
  Artifactory (http://internalmavenrepository:8081/artifactory/repo)

Re: cargo-extensions-1.pom

Posted by Luke Ma <lu...@lukema.net>.
OK, I'm stupid.  Didn't read the title :P

Re: cargo-extensions-1.pom

Posted by Luke Ma <lu...@lukema.net>.

Re: cargo-extensions-1.pom

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
On 5/23/08, Clifton <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see. Yes I will start hard coding versions now. But then How will I know
> about new releases? I need something to break before I go in and change
> things. And yes that does sound as dumb as it looks.

A better question is... if your current version of a plugin does
everything your code/project requires, why would you want to use an
updated plugin that may have new bugs or features you don't want?

Wayne

Re: cargo-extensions-1.pom

Posted by Clifton <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: cargo-extensions-1.pom