Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adam Pfeiffer <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/05 07:52:18 UTC

How to load properties into tomcat 4.0.3?

Hello,
I have a bean that uses the Properties Object.  Currently, on each jsp that calls that bean I have
to do a bean.setPropsDir() which sets the directory where to find the properties file.  Is there a
way in server.xml, web.xml or some other way that I can put in a variable that will define the
directory where the properites file exists so that the class can access this?

Thanks.