Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Trevor Hurst <tr...@sgi.com> on 2003/02/26 01:19:01 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd-2.0.44 with auth-ldap & apr-util

Hello,

I have successfully built Apache 2.0.44 from source with
SSL support, etc, etc. The problem is that I need to have
LDAP authentication support for a project I am working on.

So... I have made several attempts at getting the same source
built with auth-ldap. System is running IRIX 6.5.19 with all
of the tools such as autoconf, gnu make, gcc, libtools, etc...

I've built and installed apr and apr-util successfully. My only
issue appears to be with the way configure wants to use apu-config (?)

Here's the configure options I'm using and the sed errors that follow
at the near end of the configure process:

./configure --enable-auth-ldap --with-apr= /usr/local/apr
--with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr --enable-mime-magic --enable-ssl \
--enable-static-rotatelogs --enable-so
--with-ssl=/usr/freeware/lib/openssl

creating Makefile
creating modules/Makefile
creating srclib/Makefile
creating os/beos/Makefile
creating os/os2/Makefile
creating os/Makefile
creating os/unix/Makefile
creating server/Makefile
creating support/Makefile
creating srclib/pcre/Makefile
creating test/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/conf/httpd-std.conf
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating include/ap_config_layout.h
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/apxs
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/apachectl
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/dbmmanage
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/envvars-std
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/log_server_status
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/logresolve.pl
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/phf_abuse_log.cgi
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating support/split-logfile
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating build/rules.mk
sed: command garbled: s,@APU_BINDIR@,Usage: apu-config [OPTION]
config.status: creating include/ap_config_auto.h
config.status: include/ap_config_auto.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default commands

Thanks for any insight you might bring, I've also tried pointing
configure
to my build trees for both apr and apr-util with the same results.

-- Trev