Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alemoli <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/21 20:42:40 UTC

External configuration file cxf.xml and relative paths.

Hello !!
I'm using cxf 3.2.0 for a client web service.
I use a cxf.xml file with -Dcxf.config.file=./conf/cxf.xml option and
cxf.xml file is not in the classpath.
Inside I have a configuration for a TLS connection:
	<http:conduit
name="{http://objetos/wsTransaccionOnlineEmisor}WsTransaccionOnlineEmisorPort.http-conduit">
		<http:tlsClientParameters>
			<sec:keyManagers keyPassword="alemoli3">
				<sec:keyStore file="./conf/ots.p12*" password="alemoli3" type="PKCS12"/>
			</sec:keyManagers>
			<sec:trustManagers>
				<sec:keyStore file="./conf/trustStore.jks*" password="alemoli7"
type="JKS"/>
			</sec:trustManagers>
		</http:tlsClientParameters>
	</http:conduit>
The app client can't pick up the kesytore and truststore.
Several examples the cxf.xml file and keystore are inside the project (and
in the classpath) but the app client app must be configurated externally.
My test was unsuccessful in Eclipse buy by setting keystore and truststore
by system properties works fine.
Thansk very much.

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html