Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/24 20:01:18 UTC

Re: [general] Milestone 11 preparation: entering code freeze at r806424

I've run the Harmony unit tests in the java 5 federated build on Windows
x86 and it looks good to me, with no unexpected failures.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: [general] Milestone 11 preparation: entering code freeze at r806424

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 24/Aug/2009 19:01, Oliver Deakin wrote:
> I've run the Harmony unit tests in the java 5 federated build on Windows
> x86 and it looks good to me, with no unexpected failures.

Same here, checked out a new 5.0 source tree at r807656 and it tested ok
for me on simple tasks.

I'm running more tests and doing manual eye-ball checks at the moment.

Regards,
Tim