Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Carroll, Simon" <si...@capco.com> on 2014/09/18 12:37:53 UTC

Olingo OData 4

Hi,

I am keen to test out the the 4.0.0-beta-01-RC01 version of Olingo from
both a server side and client side perspective.

Do you have any examples that I can follow?  I would be looking to use the
new version of Olingo on top of an Eclipselink persistence unit.

Thanks

--

Simon Carroll
Principal Consultant

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately. You
should not copy, use or disseminate the information contained in the email.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Capco.
http://www.capco.com

Re: Olingo OData 4

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Simon,

With the release of Olingo 4.0.0-beta-01 we are working on tutorials/samples
for server and client usage.
But currently their are none examples available.
As soon as those tutorials/samples exists we will announce it on the mailing
list or your can check http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata4/index.html for
updates.

Kind regards,
Michael