Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Imran Ghory <im...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/01 20:56:19 UTC

[jdktools] jar

What's the plan for the jar tool, are we planning to wriite our own or
incorporate the one that's part of Apache Ant (which has some non-standard
extensions) ?

Imran Ghory

Re: [jdktools] jar

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Imran Ghory wrote:
> What's the plan for the jar tool, are we planning to wriite our own or
> incorporate the one that's part of Apache Ant (which has some non-standard
> extensions) ?

Feel free to take a look at the Ant code and make a recommendation, but
I'm not sure how much of the jar task code will be directly reusable.
It should be relatively straight forward to implement the tool
functionality.

There are examples in the jdktools directory for how to have your Java
code invoked from the generic command-line tool (called samsa).  If you
need some hints just shout.

Regards,
Tim