Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by 王旭 <wa...@sinosoft.com.cn> on 2012/12/24 04:32:55 UTC

答复: 答复: Some questions about the Derby

Hi

	I'm sorry for the statement of SQL script (select 350000.0 /1000* RT from CV where age = 20;).
	The SQL script we have used is " select 350000.0 * RT/1000 from CV where age = 20;"
	But I do not understand why the two execution results of SQL script are inconsistent, and why the above execution results of SQL script appears ".9999999"?