Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/01 23:07:46 UTC

Local testing with svnmucc errors

I'm about done with local testing on the roster-emeritus feature. I have not been able to complete the tests with svnmucc.

I have two local test environments: setupmymac and bundle exec rackup.

With the setupmymac I use localhost/roster/committer/sanjiva and when trying to update members.txt and also move emeritus-requests-received/id.txt to emeritus/id.txt. This gives me an error
svnmucc: E175013: Access to '/repos/private/!svn/rvr/97908' forbidden

With the bundle exec rackup localhost:9292/committer/sanjiva I get the error
svnmucc: missing argument: --password

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Local testing with svnmucc errors

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 00:08, Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm about done with local testing on the roster-emeritus feature. I have not been able to complete the tests with svnmucc.
>
> I have two local test environments: setupmymac and bundle exec rackup.
>
> With the setupmymac I use localhost/roster/committer/sanjiva and when trying to update members.txt and also move emeritus-requests-received/id.txt to emeritus/id.txt. This gives me an error
> svnmucc: E175013: Access to '/repos/private/!svn/rvr/97908' forbidden
>
> With the bundle exec rackup localhost:9292/committer/sanjiva I get the error
> svnmucc: missing argument: --password

It's difficult to know what the issue is without a bit more context,
e.g. a stack trace or some details from the server log.
Also, did the local systems prompt you for an id and password?