Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mehmet Necati AYSAN <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/11 02:26:35 UTC

porlet sample codes

Hi

I will present Jetspeed to my proffesor. He wants to learn how we can
implement it and wants to see some demo.

I wonder if there are some portlet sample (codes) which you can share.

thanks

Necati

Re: porlet sample codes

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
see the link..in jetspeed web site. jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed

See the IBM web site,  IBM Portal server, there is a sample for it.