Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2023/04/12 23:55:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-connector-kafka 3.0.0 for Flink 1.17, release candidate #2

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on release candidate #2 for version 3.0.0 of the
Apache Flink Kafka Connector, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint
1C1E2394D3194E1944613488F320986D35C33D6A [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag v3.0.0-rc2 [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Gordon

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352577
[2]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-connector-kafka-3.0.0-rc2/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1607
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-kafka/releases/tag/v3.0.0-rc2
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/632

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-connector-kafka 3.0.0 for Flink 1.17, release candidate #2

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Thanks for driving the release Gordon!

-Max

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.