Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by k_rain <k_...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/11/27 10:36:30 UTC

Re: No clientID specified for connection disconnect request

Thanks,
where to mention this property vm://localhost?create=false&amp;async=false
i mean which configuration file is it broker-config.xml?

or to use following the code,

ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?create=false");

i go this error

An error occurred at line: 50 in the jsp file: /hi.jsp
The constructor ActiveMQConnectionFactory(String) is undefined
48: 				   /* Active MQ Connecttion */
49:
50: 				   ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost?create=false");

i am using activemq 5.1.0

please give me some solution