Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 13:49:20 UTC

Multi-module project and OpenEJB eclipse plugin

Hi there
As I understand we need to set our project as an EJB3.0 faceted project to
be recognized by OpenEJB plugin. We have a project with 4 modules (dao,
service, api and web) and a module named "product" to create an EAR file
(final product to be deployed) how we can tell the server that only look for
ear file in product folder and deply it in server?
OR if there was any way to introduce dao and service modules as EJB modules

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog

Re: Multi-module project and OpenEJB eclipse plugin

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Nov 12, 2009, at 4:49 AM, is_maximum wrote:

> Hi there
> As I understand we need to set our project as an EJB3.0 faceted
> project to
> be recognized by OpenEJB plugin. We have a project with 4 modules
> (dao,
> service, api and web) and a module named "product" to create an EAR
> file
> (final product to be deployed) how we can tell the server that only
> look for
> ear file in product folder and deply it in server?
> OR if there was any way to introduce dao and service modules as EJB
> modules

Jonathan is the Eclipse Plugin master.  Though it sounds like this may
be only half plugin related.  Not sure.

-David