Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by nancy_b <na...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/19 15:26:22 UTC

table header appears more than once

Hi guys,

I am using XSLTPROC and FOP 0.94.

I have the following problem with my table headers:

When there is a page break the table header appears
once again on the new page and then the rest of the
rows. How do I make the table header appear only once?

Thanks in advance!
Nancy

Re: table header appears more than once

Posted by nancy_b <na...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you anyway! :-)

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On Jun 19, 2008, at 15:44, nancy_b wrote:

Hi Nancy

> Thanks for your response!
> Is it possible to specify this via XSL stylesheet customization?

That should be no problem, but I have only very little experience
with Docbook myself...
Hopefully someone around here can point you in the right direction.
If not, best to turn to one of the docbook-lists on Oasis (or delve
deeper into the stylesheets and find out which templates are
responsible for generating the fo:table in question)

KR

Andreas

Re: table header appears more than once

Posted by nancy_b <na...@yahoo.com>.
Hi dear Andreas,
Thanks for your response!
Is it possible to specify this via XSL stylesheet customization?

Best wishes,
Nancy

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On Jun 19, 2008, at 15:26, nancy_b wrote:

<snip />
> I have the following problem with my table headers:
>
> When there is a page break the table header appears
> once again on the new page and then the rest of the
> rows. How do I make the table header appear only once?

You need to make sure that the following is specified on the fo:table:

table-omit-header-at-break="true"
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#table-omit-header-at-break)

HTH!

Andreas