Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dennis Muhlestein <de...@zserve.com> on 2002/06/17 23:08:01 UTC

html link tag problem

Our application has a secure and an insecure server.  Some pages (like
payment) link to the secure server and they link back to the insecure
server when they are done.

Before Struts, we simply did something like the following:
a href="<%=Globals.INSECURE_SERVER%>/somelink.."

This enables us to control where the user is taken and it also helps us
during development because we can change those variables to be different
development boxes for the different servers.

Problem is:  how do I do something similar with the <html:link> tag?

I can't embed jsp code in the property href of the tag so I don't really
know what to do to accomplish this.  Should I just develop my own tag or
is there a solution.

Maybe someone has a completely different approach that solves the
problem.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks
Dennis