Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "m.jimen.blazquez" <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/01/04 15:55:11 UTC

Re: Issue with JAXRS/JAXWS CXF service marshal to/from JSON

Hi,

I was also trying to use the camel-jackson component with camel-cxfrs
componente. In my case, I have a rest POST service which receices several
parameters in the url (strings) and some data in the body (in json format).

I would want to get marshalled into a POJO object the body data.

I still do not know how to approach this but I got surprised when I read
that camel-cxfrs does this marshalling.

For my purposes, is the camel-cxfrs component enough? is there something
extra in the endpoint definition to configure?

I hope this post is not very abstract...

kindest regards

Re: Issue with JAXRS/JAXWS CXF service marshal to/from JSON

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, camel-cxfrs can turn the REST request into normal method call, and
it takes care of the json data marshal.
All you need to do is make sure the resource classes are ready to use.

On Wed Jan  4 22:55:11 2012, m.jimen.blazquez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was also trying to use the camel-jackson component with camel-cxfrs
> componente. In my case, I have a rest POST service which receices several
> parameters in the url (strings) and some data in the body (in json format).
>
> I would want to get marshalled into a POJO object the body data.
>
> I still do not know how to approach this but I got surprised when I read
> that camel-cxfrs does this marshalling.
>
> For my purposes, is the camel-cxfrs component enough? is there something
> extra in the endpoint definition to configure?
>
> I hope this post is not very abstract...
>
> kindest regards

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com