Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Martin Farrell <Ma...@emap.com> on 2001/06/18 12:25:35 UTC

setProperty & getProperty

Hi

I am working on some code to capture the invalid nodes from a document. The
SAXParseException thrown only allows me to gain information on the line
number, column name and the error message.

In order to capture the node I was thinking about using the setProperty
method
setProperty("http://apache.org/xml/properties/dom/current-element-node",
"org.w3c.dom.Node") or setProperty("http://xml.org/sax/properties/dom-node",
"org.w3c.dom.Node") on the parser. But I am having problems implementing the
syntax for the getProperty method.

I would be grateful if someone could direct me on this syntax and maybe
provide me with an example using these methods

Thanks

Martin

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.