Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tom Shepherd <to...@db.com> on 2002/09/16 12:56:42 UTC

Authentication

I am trying to implement a generic authentication structure for  number of Cocoon based applications whereby any unauthorised user accessing an application will be redirected to a login page to be authorised before being allowed to continue. The athentication structure being developed for the next release of Cocoon would be ideal but will arrive too late. Is there a recommended approach for the current release of Cocoon (we are using Cocoon 2.0.3)?

Regards

Tom

Re: Authentication

Posted by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
I am using 2.1 because work better with the authentication. But if you want
anyway to use 2.0.3, check sunRise:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/webapps/sunrise.html

Anyway, I recommend you to migrate to 2.1 there is better and its working fine
with Database applications, etc.

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo