Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/02 18:52:38 UTC

continuum 1.1-beta-1 update

Just to capture some talk on irc today...

I think the strategy moving forward is going to be get some of jira
cleaned up a la the recent maven jira push and continuum 1.1 is going
to get wrapped up a bit for the first feature complete beta release
very soon.

there are some cool things going on for the next major release and we
need to get 1.1 out of the way so that work can start landing.

that is my update...others can add as they see fit :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: continuum 1.1-beta-1 update

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
On 7/3/07, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> ok, I modified fixed version on lot of issues.
>
> Can you check if you're agree?

CONTINUUM-1226 please, this one is really show stopper.

Stéphane

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: continuum 1.1-beta-1 update

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.