Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by andre seame <an...@hotmail.fr> on 2019/01/24 18:02:28 UTC

Wicket 8 and Edge : Known compatibilities problem ?

Hello,

I have a wicket application that is Ok with Mozilla.
My company will to use windows 10 and Edge. I did some test and I have an error message : You need a new application to see this page.

Is this a know bug for edge ? A bad configuration of my HTML code ? a New security option of the network administrator that would say "Edge is not allowed on internal intranet network" ?

Thanks,

Re: Wicket 8 and Edge : Known compatibilities problem ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

We are not aware of any issues with MS Edge.
The error message is really strange though! Here is something that I've
found:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-https/631579eb-4051-42d9-96cc-3909690421e5