Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Alperen Çetin <al...@bilkent.edu.tr.INVALID> on 2020/07/29 10:16:48 UTC

How to find "committee-info.txt"?

Dear developers of Apache Pig,

I am using a couple of Apache projects including Pig for the case studies
in my research. I need to mine PMC members in the history of the Pig. I
found meeting notes in "https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Pig.html",
but it needs manual inspection. Since I will extend the same procedure in
other Apache projects, an automated way would be better. There is a list of
PMC members in "https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?pig". As far as
I understand, the current list of members comes from "committee-info.txt".
(From the webpage: "PMC Roster (from committee-info.txt)"). So, is there a
way to access this "committee-info.txt" file and its previous versions? I
couldn't find it in the source code repository and don't know where to find
it.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Alperen Cetin
MSc Student in CS