Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com> on 2015/05/26 13:20:57 UTC

[OLINGO-632] Sample update / enhancement

Hi Aki,

I updated (fixed) the client sample in “samples/client” so that it compile
(see: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata4.git;a=commit;h=0c511f80b2f245d1faf96d5bbe1d467b96b85fdf <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=olingo-odata4.git;a=commit;h=0c511f80b2f245d1faf96d5bbe1d467b96b85fdf>).

> For OLINGO-632, I needed a client sample to work against the server
> sample in samples/server to test the OSGi setup for V4, so I updated
> that client sample to use the V4 API to test the operations that the
> server sample currently supports

Do you mean that you created another sample or enhanced this sample?

Best regards,
Michael

Re: [OLINGO-632] Sample update / enhancement

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,
I updated the existing client sample samples/client to work against
the server sample (Cars) at samples/server.
So the basic retrieval operations are working and the other operations
which are not supported by the server sample are currently commented
out.

regards, aki