Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Alexander B <al...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/27 13:17:03 UTC

overlay issues

I am trying to overlay two documents.  For the most part, my code works fine.   My code is basically the same as the Overlay example.
Here are my two documents.  Can someone explain why the Base1.pdf
always appears w/o the Overlay no matter which document I try to
overlay.

Thank you,

-alexander

Re: overlay issues

Posted by Alexander B <al...@yahoo.com>.
Also, the Watermark example has a similar result when providing Base1.pdf (see attachment on first e-mail)
The watermark does not show up?  Any reason why?