Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mario Molina <mm...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/15 01:30:54 UTC

Request permission

Hi,

I'd like to create a new page for a KIP in the Apache Kafka Confluence site.
The implementation of this KIP is already done but changes some things in
the API that should be approved. You can check it out here
<https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/7121>.

My ID in Confluence is "mmolimar".

Regards,
Mario