Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by cc <cc...@carnagepro.com> on 2001/02/23 20:59:11 UTC

Add My Site Too

      Hi
  Just a lurker here but I thought I should let you know I have
Cocoon 1.8 running on ApacheJserve 1.1.2 on Apache 1.3.17 ....
. damn a three way ;), all at http://carnagepro.com.

 Been up for months and I will be upgrading to Tomcat and
Cocoon 1.8.2 soon. I have not a whole lot in XML yet but am
getting to it as time allows.

 The server also runs Flash with the php4 module handling
the .swf.

 I know I'm going in several directions at once but that's
standard for me.

  "He jumped from his seat, flung himself out the door, leaped
on his horse and rode madly off in all directions."

   CC
 http://carnagepro.com