Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Life is hard, and then you die" <ro...@innovation.ch> on 2003/11/26 05:47:25 UTC

PATCH (merlin): honor 'optional' flag in dependency descriptors

The attached patch (against current CVS) makes merlin honor the
'optional' flag in dependency descriptors:

	<dependency key="key" type="my.Type" optional="true"/>

  Cheers,

  Ronald

Re: PATCH (merlin): honor 'optional' flag in dependency descriptors

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Life is hard, and then you die wrote:

>The attached patch (against current CVS) makes merlin honor the
>'optional' flag in dependency descriptors:
>
>	<dependency key="key" type="my.Type" optional="true"/>

Applied. Thanks!

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell