Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/05/10 06:29:35 UTC

回复: What features can DolphinScheduler provide for students?

How about making DS easy to use? such as more easier to deploy?

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks for reminder,  I will pay attention to privacy information.

btw, this is not students' information, this is our committer's open
information and total number of applying students, haha

Best Regards
---------------

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月22日周一 下午9:34写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lidong

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
hi

Posted by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com>.
Hi,&nbsp;folks

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
good idea,

Jave-Chen,  could you as mentor for this plan?

Best Regards

Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> 于2020年5月10日周日 下午2:29写道: