Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/12 11:04:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] February Release Plan

Hi all,

I would like to volunteer to be the release manager
for our next time-based feature release (v1.1.0). See
https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/KAFKA/Time+Based+Release+Plan if you missed
previous communication on time-based releases or need a reminder.

I put together a draft release plan
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75957546 with
February 2018 as the release month
(as previously agreed) and a list of KIPs that have already been voted:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75957546

Some important (and fast approaching) dates:
KIP Freeze: January 23, 2018
Feature Freeze: January 30, 2018

Thanks,
Damian