Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Terence Lewis <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/03 22:14:46 UTC

Small ivy patch for command line interface

Hello,

Firstly, please excuse me if this isn't the correct place to submit a patch.
I downloaded the source that comes with the 2.1.0 release - this patch is a
very small change to enable specification of a branch as a command-line
option.

Please advise if the patch is suitable in it's current format or if there's
anything else I need to do to get it accepted. The website says there is a
better chance for acceptance if there is an accompanying test, but I didn't
see any similar tests to copy in the test sub-folder.

Thanks

Terence Lewis

Re: Small ivy patch for command line interface

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
I'm fairly certain that the listserv strips attachments.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server
WAS Release Engineering

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
It might be related to my mail client, but I can't open your attachment.

The best way to submit a patch is to create a JIRA issue and attach your patch to that issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY

thanks,
Maarten