Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Israel Ekpo <is...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/07 20:50:44 UTC

Re: [kafka-clients] Subject: [VOTE] 2.8.0 RC1

Hello John,

Thanks for running the release for 2.8.0

I was reviewing the request for validation for 2.8.0 RC1 it appears that
the deadline to complete testing/validation by the community is 6th April
2021

Same day delivery :)

I think you meant to say Tuesday, April 13 2021 instead.

Could we assume that was just a carry over from the previous solicitation
for 2.8.0 RC0 and you actually meant to say 2021-04-13?

When you have a moment, please clarify.

I am running my tests shortly and will share my results by the end of the
week.

Thanks.

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@gmail.com>.
You are very welcome