Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Paul van Brouwershaven <pa...@vanbrouwershaven.com> on 2005/09/26 07:39:27 UTC

Nutch Crawlerget stuck, database unusable?

Hi,

When the nutch crawler get stuck after crawling some days I can't use the
database (no search results) of this craw after killing the process.

Is there a command to reindex the damaged database?

Regards,

Paul

Re: Nutch Crawlerget stuck, database unusable?

Posted by Paul van Brouwershaven <pa...@vanbrouwershaven.com>.
Ok, thanks

You must take a good look before you will find the pages you want on the
nutch webpage.

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.