Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2015/04/06 16:24:19 UTC

Board Report For April

Hello all our board report is due on the 8th.  I have started a draft [1],
please let me know if you would like to add anything.  Please notice my
comments under the community section.

-Ryan

Re: Board Report For April

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>
wrote:

> This one[1]?

Yes sorry about that, clearly had a rough morning ;)

> I agree with the assessment on the decline of the mailing list.  The PMC
> needs to determine the role of Apache Shindig given the migration of
> OpenSocial spec work to W3C.

Agree, will start a thread.

Re: Board Report For April

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.