Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org> on 2023/01/25 23:34:37 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release NiFi NAR Maven Plugin 1.4.0

 Hi all,

The issues raised on this thread have all been addressed, so I’d like to
revive this goal to release NiFi NAR Maven Plugin 1.4.0 soon.

Unless anyone is aware of additional items to include, I plan to start
preparing a release candidate this week.

Thanks,
Kevin

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
 Thanks all. Will kickoff the RC soon.