Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/02 08:57:47 UTC

WS-Eventing Impl?

Does anyone have a WS-Eventing Impl that we can use as a starting
point? Looks like many players are joining hands in this effort
(http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2004-08-31-a.html)

-- dims

Re: WS-Eventing Impl?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
James,

We are making good progress for both WS-Eventing and WS-Notification
in our hermes project. Can we get u guys interested?

thanks,
dims

Re: WS-Eventing Impl?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.