Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by bt...@rhythms.net on 2001/02/20 22:04:01 UTC

SAXParseException does not specify missing required field name

I'm using Xerces 1.3, and JDK 1.3. I'm validating my XML documents with an XML
Schema. However, when the document does not provide a required element for a
complexType element list, the error does not specify which field is missing. It
only says that the complexType provided does not match the complexType expected.
Yes, but what's missing ???

Thanks for any assistance.

Re: SAXParseException does not specify missing required field name

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
Please direct your question to the Xerces-J User mailing list:
xerces-j-user@xml.apache.org