Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/01/27 17:29:35 UTC

HELP with directory deletion

Before I go on - I AM SO SORRY !

I screwed up and *somehow* I managed to create ws-axis/ws-axis (as I'm
sure you've all seen !)

OK, so I feel soooo dumb and again I 'm sorry !

Now, the problem is how do I delete the directory please? I've tried
looking in the CVS manual and it says that it can't be done !?

Any help, or preferably perhaps someone who knows CVS could do this for me
?

Again - many apologies !

thankyou for your patience
John.

John Hawkins

Re: HELP with directory deletion

Posted by damitha kumarage <da...@opensource.lk>.
On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 14:41, John Hawkins wrote:
> Tha's great thankyou.
>
> Is it just a case of deleting the directory or is there any CVS file I
> have to alter on the server ?
No you don't have to edit anything. Only drawback is no history of the
deleted folder will be left in the server. But in this case it is in
favor of your side

damitha

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Tha's great thankyou.