Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> on 2010/06/30 13:22:41 UTC

Re: svn commit: r958942 - in /tika/trunk/tika-parsers/src: main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/html/ main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/image/ main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/jpeg/ test/java/org/apache/tika/parser/html/ test/java/org/apache/tika/parser/j

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> It would be great if we could include a Jira issue reference in the
> comment associated with each non-trivial commit.

Is this documented anywhere? Both this and the thing about the jira
workflow seem like things all developers should know, but I couldn't spot
anything on either of them on the tika site :/

Nick

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> It would be great if we could include a Jira issue reference in the
>> comment associated with each non-trivial commit.
>
> Is this documented anywhere? Both this and the thing about the jira workflow
> seem like things all developers should know, but I couldn't spot anything on
> either of them on the tika site :/

Good point! I filed TIKA-450 to make sure we capture such hidden
information somewhere.

BR,

Jukka Zitting