Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Raf Roger <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/30 13:57:51 UTC

[users@httpd] root index.php redirected to my first (in file) virtualhost

Hi,

yesterday i install a new fedora 18 webserver.
Since i added my virtual host file in /etc/init.d/conf.d directory, whne i
type localhost/index.php i'm automatically redirected to my first
virtualhost in vhost.conf file.

While localhost/index.php is a testing page for me (displaying results from
phpinfo() function).
this is a testing web server so no access from outside is allowed and
therefore this is the reason why i let this test page (localhost/index.php)
active.

my first virtualhost defined in vhosts.conf is defined as following:

<VirtualHost *:80>
  DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/j2.5/jtest25"
  ServerName jtest25.kleo
  ServerAlias www.jtest25.kleo
  ErrorLog "/var/log/httpd/jtest25.log"
  CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/jtest25.nas.access.log" common

  AccessFileName .htaccess

  <Directory "/var/www/html/j2.5/jtest25">
    AllowOverride All
    Require all granted
  </Directory>

</VirtualHost>

later on i will have the same virtualhost but for SSL so incuding the port
443.
should i replace the *:80 by jtest25.kleo:80 ?
thx
--
Alain
Windows 7 x64 / Fedora 18 x64