Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "mdebruijn@novumsoftware.nl" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/11 15:19:32 UTC

Create web project with Maven for WSAD

Hi,
I want to create a web project with Maven and use it within WSAD 5. First I
create a project and then I use the eclipse:eclipse plugin to add the
.classpath and .project file to the project. However WSAD requires some
additional files (e.g. .websettings and .website-config) and changes in the
.project file to be able to recognize a project as a Web project.

Does somebody know how to create a WSAD dynamic web project with Maven?

Thanks,

Martijn de Bruijn